Once you’ve graduated from CERT, we have more opportunities for you to practice and improve your skills. Volunteering to help build the CERT community is a great way for you to stay engaged.
Here are some ideas for you to help the CERT organization in Marin County:
- Help welcome and check in students at the next CERT Basic Training in your area (check the dates under Calendar)
- Be a victim during the Simulation Exercise at the next CERT Basic Training in your area. This will take about 3 hours of your time and is a great opportunity to see the other side of an emergency: how the rescuer responds to and takes care of an injured person.
- Help us assemble backpacks and manuals for the upcoming classes
- Help to update and maintain the CERT database for your area
- Help organize the CERTs in your area
Contact Maggie at 415-485-3409 or email coordinator@marincountycert.